Minimal debug/rep functionality

holger krekel pyth at devel.trillke.net
Fri Sep 20 18:02:46 EDT 2002

Delaney, Timothy wrote:
> > From: holger krekel [mailto:pyth at devel.trillke.net]

> > > As I said, I *expect* to be able to release (there's no
> > commercial reason
> > > not to, and we have done so with such things in the past).
> >
> > Maybe we are turning circles [1] but why don't you do it, then?
> >
> > Maybe you need to invest some time in obfuscating your
> > source code and you don't want to do it?
> >
> > Why do you *expect* others to solve this problem for you?
>
> Holger, what the hell are you talking about?

Oh, i am very sorry.  I completly mixed up discussions
and for some reason posted to the complete wrong thread :-(
I thought this still was the thread on how to protect a
commercial release of a python program ....

It was late in the night, i had a sloppy network connection
and all that. so please take my excuse,

    holger