Save session in python interactive console

newgene newgene at bigfoot.com
Mon Sep 9 17:34:55 EDT 2002

Hi, group,
    After I was working at python interactive console(activepython
v2.2 at Win2000 platform), I am wondering if possible to save the
current session, so that I can load it again and continue the work
next time. Just like R or Matlab, etc. Although python is a
programming language, one of the best features I like is its
interactive console. By writting my own module, I can make it as my
personal working console. If saving session is possible, it will be
much more convinient.
    The pickle module provided by python can save any object,but how
can I save all objects in current session?

Thanks in advance

CW