Larry Wall's comment on python...

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 19 15:30:54 EDT 2002

    Christopher> For instance:

    Christopher>    {paragraph Hello {bold Bold} World!}

    Christopher> Although it might be annoying to have to type the curly
    Christopher> braces, I really don't know what the alternative would
    Christopher> be....  I don't think there is a way to do this kind of
    Christopher> thing using Pythonic syntax.

(Danger Will Robinson!  I thought curl was a URL fetcher.  I never heard of
curl the language.  The above fragment is the only curl I've ever seen.
That said...)

Why wouldn't

    paragraph:
        Hello
        bold:
            Bold
        World!

work?  :-)

Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com
The need for gutters to be cleaned is directly proportional to how hard it
happens to be raining at the moment.