Remarks to Python 2.3

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 19 12:22:49 EDT 2002

    Markus> martin at v.loewis.de (Martin v. Loewis) schrieb:

    >> Or, better yet, submit bug reports.

    Markus> I'm not really shure whether my remarks are about "bugs" ...

By submitting to the bug tracker you provide a single place to gather
commentary about an issue.  If it's determined its not a bug, it will be
marked as such and closed.  By carrying out the discussion here, you run the
risk that someone interested in the issue will miss one or more messages
about it because they got lost within the sea of other messages.

Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com
The need for gutters to be cleaned is directly proportional to how hard it
happens to be raining at the moment.