Good book choice?

David Lees debl2absolutelynospammy at bellatlantic.net
Sun Sep 15 18:43:30 EDT 2002

I looked at the Rashi Gupta book, but purchased 'Practical Python' by
Magnus Lie Hetland, which I have read about the first 80 pages.  I like
the book, which is written in a conversational style.  There are many
clear short examples of each of the language elements.  If you have a
bookstore you might go browse it and compare the two.

David Lees