Stackless Python, eventual merge?

Michael Schneider michaels at one.net
Thu Sep 19 08:45:16 EDT 2002

If stackless makes it into the core.  Couldn't the "dangerious modules"
check if the
current program is running in stackless mode.

If stackless mode + dangerious module => exception

ex: (not the right syntax, just the symantics)

#################### start of my dangerNonStacklessModule.py

require NoStackless

import sys