[curiosity/info] Parrot long-term goals/prospects

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at bluewin.ch
Sat Sep 7 07:32:20 EDT 2002

http://archive.develooper.com/perl6-internals%40perl.org/msg12437.html

[ For people prone to just skim the pointed message, it is worth to repeat
that it is talking about things that should become real in the "distant"
future, for some value of "distant".This link is posted just as
curiosity/information, no negative/positive opinion from my part on Parrot
should be inferred from me posting this, I'm not involved with Parrot, apart
from skimming their mailing list from time to time. ]

regards.