Python GUI/graphics package recommendation?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Fri Sep 13 20:10:00 EDT 2002

I don't think it is very nice to make your aunt do your programming for you
<wink>, but she can see if the instructions below are easy enough to give
PythonCard a try.

http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/installation.html

There are some walkthroughs to help you along once you have everything up
and running.

ka

news:Xns9288738D9E9EEnospamanytime at 216.148.227.77...