Looking to hire a python programmer.

lozinski at openstepnews.com lozinski at openstepnews.com
Mon Oct 21 00:58:50 EDT 2002

>I do prefer to go thru a middle party such as rentacoder and >am interested in
any other such sites.

The largest online database of python developers can be found at
python.jobmart.com

Written in Python and Zope of course!

I invite you to visit the site, browse the resumes, and register your job.

I like the rent a coder model.  There has been discussion of doing something
like this in the python community, but we have been waiting for customers.
Fixed price projects make a great deal of sense in the current economy.

I invite you to post your job on that site, python.jobmart.com and get a free
account.

I would be happy to mediate an escrow based fixed-price project for you.   If
you would be so kind as to send me your phone number, we can talk through the
process.

Regards
Chris

1-510-740-6486