GUI problem

Benson Ngai benson123456 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 00:33:11 EDT 2002

Thank you very much for answering my question.
I think I am gonna learn python as a standalone programming fist.
so... what would be a gd book for that?? I find a lot of book talks
about python as a "scripting language" so.. would you please suggest
me a good beginner book? (ps. I do have some experience with C++.)
And about the GUI, you guys have mentions so many different packages
so...what would be the easier one to learn? it would be great if i can
run the game on both windows 2000 and linux, but if I can only get it
to run under linux, that's fine too.
thank you very much guys.

Benson