which GUI?

Paul Simmonds psimmo60 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:00:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

For a really good and slightly more advanced introduction, I really found
Fredrik Lundh's Introduction to Tkinter very helpful. It introduces things
like event binding and multiple window handling, and has a good section at
the back (which I still use) with a list of the basic widgets and their
calling methods and options.

Just to be really helpful, I can't remember where I found my .pdf version.
Anyone know a URL? Or you could google for it.

<snip>
>"Hello World" grow to almost 5 M since it included the whole of Tk.
<snip>

You could try selective importing, but with Tkinter it can be tricky as you
need to import the constants individually too.

HTH,
Paul

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.