OT: Mandrake 9.0?

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 20:24:32 EDT 2002

Aahz wrote:

> Mandrake just sent me an offer to upgrade to 9.0 (I currently have 8.1)
> for 15% off if I pre-order.  Anyone have an opinion on whether I should
> upgrade now or wait for 9.1?  I'm a tiny bit leery because I had some
> problems installing 8.1 in the first place.

The reviews have been so far very positive. Why don't you download it and
install it? If you keep it, subscribe to MandrakeClub for the amount you
would have paid. That actually gives Mandrake _all_ of your money (no middle
man). And if you don't like it, back off to 8.1. That's the beauty of open
source.

Cheers,

f.