No tabs in post PLEASE!!! (was Re: partial list sort)

Nicola Musatti Nicola.Musatti at ObjectWay.it
Thu Oct 10 11:15:10 EDT 2002

Daniel T. wrote:

> I agree with you that if someone wants maximum coverage, they should
> work with the lowest common denominator, but I don't think those who use
> systems that can't even handle the ASCII character set should be
> imploring the rest of us to conform to their handicapped system.

You don't need a "handicapped system" to be hinderd by tabs in email.
It's enough to have a reader that prepends '> ' to quoted text.

And *everyone* that posts on Usenet wants maximum coverage.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti