ANNOUNCE: Building C/C++ Extensions for Python

Gerald Squelart squelart at hotmail.nospam.com
Sun Oct 20 21:09:53 EDT 2002

I wrote in message:
> "eric [Idle?][Terry?] jones" wrote
> [...] Enthought is [...] intense [...] to benefit from [...] Users [...] $2400.00
> US.
> And now, for something completely different:
> Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam [...].
> [:-)]

After a couple of email exchanges with Eric, it seems I was wrong to assume that
commercial posts were unwelcome in this newsgroup.
Please accept my apologies for my inappropriate behaviour.
I hope I raised a few smiles with the spam song, at least ;-)

Here's their web page for the training again:
http://www.enthought.com/training/building_extensions.html
And I'm happy to have learned that they are involved in scipy:
www.scipy.org

Have a good day,
Gerald.