SOAP frustrations

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 17 06:35:17 EDT 2002

Me:

Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> Why do you think this is the case?

Because I did a project with SOAP and Python over 2 years ago,
using /F's soaplib.  (Python to Python SOAP.)

Because there are at least 4 different SOAP projects, meaning
there's enough interest for several different groups to not
only develop a SOAP library but to make it public.

Because 1) SOAP has been a buzzword for years, 2) Python projects
are easy to develop, and 3) more obscure projects get developed
with Python, so I figured the likelihood was high.

Yes, I know, volunteer efforts, open source, could "scratch my
own itch", etc.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com