How to stop a thread?

piter tojopiter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 18:15:18 EDT 2002

I did it otherwise:
I have couple of threads like:

class slave( SocketServer.BaseRequestHandler ):
    def handle( self ):
        threadId = thread.get_ident()
        masterQueue.put( (threadId, self.request) )
        while 1:
            .
            .
            .

where masterQueue is a Queue instance that is read by master thread "master"
so it knows every connection and can close the socket when it wants...
s.close() or s.shutdown(2)

note that "master" thread gets both threadId and socket (self.request) the
thread is using

Uzytkownik "M" <marvelan at hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
news:c0abefc3.0210101117.4db044fe at posting.google.com...