Question about output...

Tony Warmath stryder at charter.net
Wed Oct 16 22:11:37 EDT 2002

Hi,
    I'm a C++ programmer and I'm trying to pick up on Python, so I've
starting out making the same programs I have in college in C++ except coding
them in Python, and I'm already stumped. I'm trying to produce the Python
equivalent of this statement in C++:

cout << "The average of " << firstInt << " and " << secondInt << " is " <<
average << endl;

using variables and strings in one line of output. I've seen some FAQs but
didn't like the way they said do them, i.e. assigning a variable to the
whole string. What's the Python equivalent to that statement to get me on my
way. Thanx!

Stryder