Amazon review (was Re: Love "Python Cookbook")

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri Oct 11 06:31:50 EDT 2002

<posted & mailed>

Edward K. Ream wrote:

> Here is a review that I plan to submit to Amazon.  It contains lightly
> edited versions of what has appeared here, so I thought I should show it
> here first for your approval.

I don't think you need anybody's approval (yes you do quote several
other people, but just brief snippets that I believe fall entirely
in the realm of "fair use" -- but admittedly I'm anything but an
expert on intellectual property law!-)... but FWIW the prospect of
such a review appearing on Amazone sure warms my heart!-)

Just one nit:

> Who that say that?

This may be an idiom that I don't recognize, but sure looks
strange to me.

Alex