Barre de progression

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Oct 17 23:38:38 EDT 2002

[Gerhard Häring]

> [...] comp.lang.python est un groupe international où on écrit en anglais.

This is also a mailing list.  I remember having read a thread, maybe one
year ago or such (I never remember times) where it was amply demonstrated
that all languages are welcome on this list.

So, I got that the list has an open mind, and that English is not a
requirement.  Yet we agree that for practical reasons, English messages
reach a wider audience here and will more likely generate useful replies.

Orthogonal and independent to all this, the advice of going to a French
newsgroup was most probably a good one for someone riding on Usenet.