Tkinter Query

Paul Simmonds psimmo60 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 03:50:16 EDT 2002

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to build a form with some rows. Each row consists of a >down
>button, a label, and an up button. When the down button is pressed, I >want
>the value in the label to go down, and if the up button is pressed >then
>the
>value goes up.
<lots of stuff snipped>
My first thought here is to use a numerical keyed dictionary and a small
scrollbar to get a +-1 to move around it. I've just done something not
entirely unlike this but with dealing with numbers using an Entry box and a
Scrollbar.

I reckon it would be less code, and you could put up and down events in the
same callback handler. If you're interested I could post some modified code.
Just a thought,
Paul