Python/Tkinter on MAC OS X Aqua (not X11)

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Oct 7 22:32:32 EDT 2002

Okay, I worked out that I can get things working if I package the Python
script into a Mac application bundle like the Python.app example for IDLE.

Is there a way however I can get it working without having to do this, ie.,
so I can just run the script on the command line explicitly like I tried
in the first place.