hostid?

Lance lbrannma at cablespeed.com
Sat Oct 19 16:21:21 EDT 2002

Thanks all for the advice.. but I'm still not getting the hostid to which I
refer. At work we use the Flexlm license manager. It requires users to send
us the hostid of their computer. For example, the computer on which I write
this has hostid 00d009b88fca and the hostname is the name of my computer
which is MYNEWBOX.

I'd like somehow to get the above mentioned hostid. I believe that it's cpu
specific.

Thanks.
Lance

news:cb035744.0210191049.56dca2f8 at posting.google.com...