Python and COM events, easy?

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 09:26:22 EDT 2002

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "fast-track doc", but Chapter 12
of the "Python Programming on Win32" book should answer a lot of
questions for you.  It is available online here:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/chapter/index.html

Also, there have been a lot of examples posted on this forum.  You may
want to spend a little time digging some of them up.

-Ruben