How to get the mouse cursor position in TK?

Heiner Litz heinerlitz at gmx.de
Mon Oct 7 13:19:38 EDT 2002

hi Thank u!

event.x_root works but I have another Problem: I want to pop-up an whole new
WINDOW, but the Tk() Objects dont know the gm place. So how can I place tk
Objects, and NOT widgets inside a parent?

2. question:
I have got the mentioned listbox and select one entry. Now If there is a
right-mouse-button event I want to know what line was selected. Howtodo?

thx again