RELEASED ht2html 2.0

Barry A. Warsaw barry at zope.com
Fri Oct 18 10:56:35 EDT 2002

ht2html is the web templating system we use to build the
www.python.org web pages.  Lots of other sites use the system as
well.  It's fairly dumb -- in a good way -- so it's also pretty easy
to build static sites with a consistent look.

Until now, the code has only been available by CVS checkout in the
SourceForge project

    http://sf.net/projects/ht2html

but that is pretty inconvenient for a lot of people, so I just created
a tarball for download and tagged it version 2.0.  At some point we
may get motivated to make a real distutils package out of it.

Download the tarball from

    http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=46757

or visit the project home page, which contains all the documentation
there is <wink>, at

    http://ht2html.sf.net

Enjoy,
-Barry