realtime design

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 15 16:46:08 EDT 2002

Will Stuyvesant fed this fish to the penguins on Tuesday 15 October
2002 08:41 am:

> Much better to use Queue.  Thank you for showing your code.

        You've probably run into my later post, with the quote from Python
Essential Reference...

> it turns out this notebook is doing that function about 3 times faster
> than yours. *grin*

        I've got an old machine (I've never bought /the/ top-of-line, always
one step down)... Only a mere 733MHz with pc700-ecc RDRAM -- not that
the RAM would have been involved for an equation that should have fit
inside the processor cache...