Single Pound # comments versus Double Pound ## comments

Raymond Hettinger vze4rx4y at verizon.net
Fri Oct 4 15:37:06 EDT 2002

Technically, there is no difference.  A comment is a comment.
Practically, double pounds are used to comment out sections of code.
Showing them in gray makes commented out code easier to ignore.
Regular comments are meant to be read, so they show-up in green.

Raymond Hettinger

news:fec163ad.0210041112.6a84baad at posting.google.com...