No tabs in post PLEASE!!! (was Re: partial list sort)

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Oct 10 11:32:20 EDT 2002

In article <a-9899BB.10453710102002 at nnrp05.earthlink.net>, Daniel T. wrote:

> While we are at it, let's bitch and moan because some people put LF/CR
> at the end of each line, some only put LF and some only put CR.

AFAIK, all the relevent RFCs (e.g. RFC 977 Network News
Transfer Protocol) specify that all article lines must end in
CR/LF. If somebody isn't following the standard, they deserve
to get bitched at.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Now that I have my
                                  at               "APPLE", I comprehend COST