[ANN] screensaver

Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Wed Oct 2 07:03:18 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:06:34 -0500, "Chris Gonnerman"
<chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net> wrote:

>Tried it (Win98, Python 2.1), didn't work:

Someone else posted a few fixes. I can't test if it works with Python
2.1 but I have made some modifications and uploaded a new version.

Taking just a very short look at your posting history I find it hard
to believe you couldn't make it work. So what did you do, throw it
away, disgusted with it? Or did you make it work? But then again why
didn't you post the fix? Maybe there's some other problem with it,
please inform me. I also would like to know if it works now.

Anton.