Monty Python TV Collection

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Oct 11 10:37:01 EDT 2002

This spam caught my eye this morning.  I though it may
be of interest to some.  Apologies if not or it's old news.

Here's your chance to scoff at all of your friends who have
been trying for years to record Monty Python episodes off the
television. Because now you can own the "Full Monty," yes,
that's every single episode of the ground-breaking British
comedy series, in one giant 14 disc DVD collection.
All the classics are here, every quirky, bizarre & just plain
silly episode is yours to cherish. This DVD collection also
includes special features like: Meet the Chaps, Pythonisms
Glossary, Troupe Career Highlights and Trivial Quest. The
entire crumpet is OVER 24 HOURS LONG in full color.
    http://ads.pulsetv.com/al/a?aid=3194&ent=58
The COMPLETE Monty Python TV Collection on DVD for $199.98

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

---------