Win32 and Excel ranges

L Whitley ldwhitley at RemoveMe.charter.net
Fri Oct 11 18:49:39 EDT 2002

I've been going through Mark Hammond's book doing his Python/Excel examples.
It's working nicely but I'm dissapointed with the performance of storing a
lot of data in the spread sheet cell by cell.  My data is in lists and I
would think that I would be reasonable to use ranges deliver the data to
Excel.  I've found examples of how to read data from Excel using range, but
haven't found an example of how to write data to Excel using range.  Can
anyone help?

Larry