CGI docs

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Oct 24 12:31:41 EDT 2002

Python Library Reference - where else!?
Look on Python.org in the Documentation section on checkout
the docs for the cgi module.

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2002 17:09 +0200 Doru-Catalin Togea
<doru-cat at ifi.uio.no> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Where do I find documantation for CGI scripting with Python? I am
> particularly interested in how to get the arguments passed to the script
> in an URL.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Catalin

> 	<<     We are what we repeatedly do.      >>
> 	<<  Excellence, therefore, is not an act  >>
> 	<<             but a habit.               >>
>

> --

   -    Andreas Jung                     http://www.andreas-jung.com   -
  -   EMail: andreas at andreas-jung.com                              -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -