Single Pound # comments versus Double Pound ##comments

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Oct 4 20:25:36 EDT 2002

Terry Hancock wrote:

> It also seems like this would be moderately easy to
> implement, since """ is already caught.  The only
> semantic difference would be that ### is always thrown
> out (I think this is true anyway).

I personally use ### as a FIXME comment, so I'll know to get back to it
at some point.  Either way, constructs that are not backward compatible,
such as using ###...### for a multiline quote, seem like a really bad
idea at this point.

/  \ The people are to be taken in very small doses.
\__/ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    The laws list / http://www.alcyone.com/max/physics/laws/
 Laws, rules, principles, effects, paradoxes, etc. in physics.