MySQL in Zope

Rhymes raims at dot.com
Wed Oct 16 06:18:58 EDT 2002

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:48:57 +0800, "Andrew Sukirtharaj"
<andrew at nstp.com.my> wrote:

>How do I get Zope to see a MySQL database ? I have installed MySQLdb and it
>
>works fine. Now I have installed ZMySQLDA for Zope but when I startup Zope
>it keeps telling me :
>
>" no module named _mysql "

the problem is that Zope (based on 2.1) won't see MySQLdb (installed
for your main Python distro - i guess that's a 2.2.x)

Follow these steps:

- shutdown the Zope server

- delete mysqldb from your python distro (eg. c:\python22)

- if you have installed mysqldb for zope delete all its files

- deinstall  ZMYSQLDA

d - install
http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/downloads/ZMySQLDA-Zope24.exe

ps. this isn't the right mail list / NG. Try the Zope mlists at
www.zope.org

--
Rhymes (rhymes_NOSPAM_ at myself.com)
http://www26.brinkster.com/rhymes