stupid Wing IDE question

animeshk animeshk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 09:47:36 EST 2002

I'm brand new to Python, and I downloaded and am trying the Wing IDE
(ver 1.1.6, I believe).  I have a stupid question, however.

I put in a simple Python script with a few print statements.  Say:

print "Hello world"
print "Hi there"
print "Whatever"

Now, I run it.  It runs, and then . . . it's done.  Ummmm . . .
shouldn't there be a window somewhere displaying the stuff I told it
to print?  Some kind of "output" window?  Even when I single step
through the program, there doesn't seem to be an "output" window
anywhere (it doesn't even open a console window).

Is this feature available in the Wing IDE?  If so, how do I access it?
 Thanks!