Image merging within python - based tool (maybe OT)

Ben C b.e.n.c.a.t.7.3. at .t.p.g...c.o.m...a.u
Sun Nov 10 05:15:35 EST 2002

Have you checked out the Python Imaging Library, PIL? ...try
www.pythonware.com ... it is very good and I am almost 100% certain you will
be able to do this using it ... the other option may be to use the Python
bindings to The Gimp toolkit ...

cheers

Ben C

news:8ed56b42.0211092045.1e833602 at posting.google.com...