calldll question

Matthew dontspam_matthewm at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 5 17:36:05 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to call a routine from a win32 dll and due to very slim
knowledge of python and dlls have meet with unsatisfying results. Are
there any docs for this pyd other than the c source code? So far I have:-

import calldll     OK

dll = calldll.load_library(<path to dlll.dll>)    OK
func = calldll.get_proc_address(dll, <func name>)    OK

Now how-to execute this func?

Do you use call_foreign_function to execute the func, and if so I can't
figure out what params to use. 4 are expected and I can only come-up
with 2! Any help would be brilliant. Thanks alot. matthew.