Python embedded into C#, how?

Brant Harris bharris at students.depaul.edu
Sat Nov 2 23:39:51 EST 2002

I'm creating a C# application and I thought that it would be quite cool if
it could run py scripts and have an interface to the python interpreter so
that people could run python commands to drive various parts of the program.

I don't really know the best way to do this.  If I could drive python
through C++, then I could throw that into C#.  I have been trying to wrestle
with making a COM object, but it seems like a major headache, and I can't
seem to actually use the COM object once it's used.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.