Installation

Tetsuo member at dbforums.com
Wed Nov 20 14:59:54 EST 2002

"1. your version of python and how you installed it"

2.2.2. I had 2.2.1, but hoped that upgrading would help.

"2. what the "stupid message" is"

I did in my second sentence. Can't look at it now, because I'm at
college. Here, the install says it's doing a non-admin install, because
that's what it should do. But at home, the progress bar gets to 100%,
and then it whines that I'm not an admin.

If all else fails, how do I run a script from the command line? (Far as
I understand, that's pointless for what I'm doing.)