Popular conceit about learning programming languages

Brett g Porter BgPorter at NOartlogicSPAM.com
Fri Nov 22 23:09:42 EST 2002

"David Mertz" <mertz at gnosis.cx> wrote in message
> was an s.o.b.  (i.e. before reading my actual posts).  Astute readers of
> c.l.py, however, will notice that most of my posts (to everywhere in the
> world) have used a considerably less high-falutin From:  line.

I can't believe that I've been reading this group for so long and never
caught that. You'd think that I'd have noticed that (like Bruce Wayne and
Batman) you two were never in the room at the same time...

..and what do lotuses taste like, anyways?

--
//  Today's Oblique Strategy (© Brian Eno/Peter Schmidt):
//  Go slowly all the way round the outside
//  Brett g Porter * BgPorter at acm.org