What the heck has happened to PythonWin???

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Nov 4 10:38:48 EST 2002

[Mark Hammond]
> As Skip posted, the general project is spambayes.sourceforge.net.
> I've put together a cute outlook addin.  The bayesian filter,

[Michael Hudson]
> Which, of course, isn't Bayesian...

This may be a case where popular practice changes the meaning of what used
to be a perfectly good tech word.  There *is* a Bayesian probability
adjustment in this project, at the level of individual words.  The combining
scheme isn't Bayesian at all, although any spam filter that works by looking
at words seems doomed to be called Bayesian now <wink/sigh>.