Web based interface

Tetsuo member at dbforums.com
Fri Nov 8 21:33:40 EST 2002

I'm a n00b at programming of any kind. I only made one working program
in my life, it created a temperature conversion table, I got guidance
from my mom (who has coded for 25 years, although not in Python or any
scripting language), and I have thoroughly forgotten whatever I learned
from reading Mr. van Rossum's tutorial in August. Well, I sorta remember
something... But despite all this, I have a big dream. It requires a
database and a Web interface. It's hard to explain, but it's like a
message board. I found a database (MySQL), a graphic interface for it
(MySQLGUI), a module (MySQLdb), and they all even actually work. I also,
after some struggle, found a magazine article that explained how to
connect Python to MySQL. But I don't even know where to look to find out
how to create dynamic Web pages with information from a database, read
forms, and whatever else a message board could need.

Hail Lord Akira.

P.S. MySQLdb's doc said it's only supported on Linux. Where can I get
     something for Win2K? And documentation for it, too?