Joerg Woelke dvass at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 8 14:37:50 EST 2002

Hi!

Tim Lavoie wrote:

>     Eddie> Tim Lavoie <tool_man at spamcop.net> writes:
>     >> I still haven't figured out how to slide some Intercal in at
>     >> work though...  :)
>
>     Eddie> Intercal! don't be such a wuss - have a look at
>     Eddie> http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/madore/programs/unlambda/
>
> Heheh. Yeah, that's even better. I checked out the Fibonacci example:
>
> ```s``s``sii`ki
>   `k.*``s``s`ks
>  ``s`k`s`ks``s``s`ks``s`k`s`kr``s`k`sikk
>   `k``s`ksk

[ snip ]

*ROTFL*
You may have a look at brainfuck:
"http://koeln.ccc.de/projekte/brainfuck/index-e.html"
You gonna like it.

<quote>
Brainfuck is an incredibly easy to learn and incredibly annoying to
program in language, most probably created around 1993. Its author is
Urban Müller from Switzerland, who also wrote the
original interpreter for brainfuck and a compiler for the Amiga.
</quote>

HTH, J"o!

--
sigfault