classifier systems re-coded in Python?

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Tue Nov 19 12:17:58 EST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:31:53 -0800, Kow K <kowk at earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 07:11 , Terry Reedy wrote:
>
>>> I'm just wondering if anybody has re-coded David Goldberg's Pascal
>>> implementation of John Holland's (learning) classifier system in
>> Python.
>>>
>>> Any pointer will be appreciated.
>>
>> try:
>>   google('Holland learning classifier Python')
>
>Yes, I did a Google search before posting here, but I didn't get really
>relevant threads.

See if this google search pattern leads you to something. Don't give up so easily.
Remember that google looks for exact word matches, so try alternate words and combinations.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=holland+learning+%28classifier+OR+classify%29+python

Regards,
Bengt Richter