Python IRC dictatorship

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 23 08:07:38 EST 2002

On 23-Nov-02 00:08:04 Courageous <jkraska at san.rr.com> wrote:
>>Python Dicktatorshit.

>Banning isn't an inappropriate response to someone who shows every sign
>of delusional thinking.

>C//

Apparently there are arrogant jerks calling themselves programmers where
in fact they haven't a clue as to what a variable is.

unfortunately these jerks have managed to get themselves into a position
of power over others.

they exist here too.

so what the fuck don't you understand about a named container that can
hold changable information? Like a variable or a file. Or hell, how about
variables in files..

Are you one of them arrogant jerks in power that haven't a clue, too.

Of course you are, why else woud you think I'm delusional about such a
simple common concept?

No wonder the computure industry is generally not doing so well. IT is out
of the building!

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<