reliable tcp server holding multiple connections

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Nov 25 10:51:08 EST 2002

"djw" <dwelch91 at nospam.attbi.com> wrote ...
> Wojtek Walczak wrote:
> > Dnia Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:37:07 GMT, djw napisa³(a):
> >
> >>Do you know about Medusa?
> >
> > Yes, but Medusa it a little bit large. I want to create small code,
> > proof of concept. An educational example, nothing more.
> >

> I would take a look at Steve Holden's "Python Web Programming". I think
> it has examples of what you are after.

Well, modesty forbade, but now you've been kind enough to mention it, I can
also point out that the code is available from http://pydish.holdenweb.com/
for those who want to build on it. Mostly it could do with the intelligent
addition of some threading to handle cases where connection processing might
usefully overlap.

regards
Previous .sig file retired to                    www.homeforoldsigs.com