using the PSF license for one's code

Donnal Walter donnal at donnal.net
Fri Nov 8 11:42:39 EST 2002

(Anton Vredegoor):
> All this is giving me a headache so I'd better quit.

My original question was answered clearly, and as a result I am
preparing a BSD license for Project 1 instead of piggybacking on the
PSF license. Thank you everyone for the thought-provoking comments
regarding Project 2. Today I joined the Openhealth mailing list, where
I intend to pursue these issues in greater detail.

When I have something to release, I will return here with an
announcement. :)Now back to lurking (I learn so much from this
newsgroup/list).

Donnal Walter
Arkansas Children's Hospital