calendar modules

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Nov 14 07:31:43 EST 2002

bokr at oz.net (Bengt Richter) writes:

> I tried. But checking the day of the week I was born
> didn't work. This calendar seems limited to >= 1970-01-01

I seem to remember talk about this, and maybe doing something about it
on python-dev.  IIRC, the end result was that people who need more
serious stuff can get what they want in mxDateTime & that there wasn't
much value in extending calendar.py to a half-assed version of mxDT.

Cheers,
M.

--
  ZAPHOD: Listen three eyes, don't try to outwierd me, I get stranger
           things than you free with my breakfast cereal.  -- The