python gui rant

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Thu Nov 14 07:15:22 EST 2002

can you tell me more about this delphi(or vb)+pythonCOM  technique or point
me to some source?

i am pretty capable in Delphi but i really really really really like python
too much, but this gui thing is taking so much time. if there is a nice
possibilty to combine this in a nice way that would be great.

"dsavitsk" <dsavitsk at e-coli.net> wrote in message
news:qjDA9.6146$mN6.2823494 at newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...
> "Gumuz" <gumuz at looze.net> wrote in message
> news:3dd217e2$0$231$4d4ebb8e at news.nl.uu.net...
>
> > i am using wxPython at the moment as my python gui. Coming from a nice
IDE