do you guys help newbies??

malik m malik_martin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:20:04 EST 2002

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:16:19 GMT, malik m <malik_martin at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>    malik> i didnt to import that yet but i will try even tho i think
>>    malik> the program did what i want it to:)
>>
>>What do you think your mpg is if you drive 3 miles on a tank that
>>holds 2 gallons?  What does your program tell you it is .....
>>
>>John Hunter
>

>hmm yea i see what you're saying... ok i'll put it in.

yea i see now. this is one of the new features of 2.2.2 that my deitel
book told me about isnt it? is the deitel boook that bad?
i know that the end of chapter tests are getting rediculously hard and
they are testing me on things they havent even taught me. i dont think
this is for a newbie, this book...